Thank you for your interest in Postgraduate taught studies at Osun State University.
All application forms into the various postgraduate programmes of the University are purchased, filled, submitted and processed online via http://postgraduate.uniosun.edu.ng. All Postgraduate application forms cost =N= 10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira Only), and is paid through Interswitch Payment Platform using ATM/Nigeria Debit Card. Please read the general information on (Online) e-payment System Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS). Please note that the Postgraduate College, UNIOSUN disclaims any purchase that is not on UNIOSUN PG Portal via InterSwitch Payment platform. No cash payment or bank to bank transfer to any account is allowed. Beware of Fraudsters!!!
CHANGE OF NAMES BY STUDENT
1. All students should graduate with the names by which they are admitted to the University
2. Only female students may, as a result of change in marital status, and with acceptable documentary proof, be allowed to change their names.
3. For the avoidance of doubt, no change of name by any male student will be recognized by the University, unless supported by a Court Affidavit.
DOCUMENTS TO UPLOAD
In addition to the information required on the application form, you will need to upload scanned copies of the following document during online registration. They are:
1. Scanned copy of O' level Result(s)
2. Scanned copy of Degree Certificate(s)
3. Scanned copy of NYSC discharge / exception certificates (Nigerians Only)
SUBMISSION OF ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPTS
All applicants must forward their transcripts to reach The Secretary, Postgraduate College, Osun State University, P.M.B 4494, Osogbo,Osun State, Nigeria. Please note that any application without Transcript will not be considered for admission.
All foreign candidates must satisfy the following requirements, aside the normal entry requirements for every programme, before they can proceed with their studies in the University, if offered admission:
1. Admission Letter
2. International Passport or ECOWAS Travel Certificates
3. Valid VISA-STR (Subject to Regularization)
4. Residence Permit